Welcome! Are you currently feeling mentally overwhelmed by the day to day stresses of work and or family issues? Have you recently uncovered some faults and insecurities and are feeling stuck and stagnant? If this is you, I hope that this message speaks to you and that you know that it takes great courage to seek the help you need to get unstuck. You do not have to tackle this journey alone and I would be honored to partner with you on a path of healing your mind, body and soul.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, I embrace and value the uniqueness of each individual as they enter a process of self-discovery and healing. I believe that every individual is unique and therapy should be catered to meet the needs of the individual, family and/or couple.
It is my belief that our best and brightest days are ahead of us and it would be my pleasure to embark on a therapeutic journey of self-discovery and healing with you!
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- School: Clark Atlanta University
- Year Graduated: 2004
- License and State: CSW004447 Georgia
- Behavioral Health Officer, United States Army Reserve, 2015
- National Association of Social Worker (NASW)
- National Association of Black Social Workers (NABSW)
- Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work (BCD)